Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Missing Forms

Good afternoon, 

I sent home two forms in family folders that need to come back asap.  One form is the field trip permission form.  Our field trip is scheduled for next Tuesday provided we do not have a 2 hour delay.  I still need to have that form in or your child will not be allowed to go on the field trip.

I also need the form that indicates if you would prefer your child start homework at school during dismissal or at home.  This is important as some students are not completing homework at all.

I have a no excuse policy for homework unless there is a parent note.  Students have the opportunity to complete homework during class, during dismissal, at home, and in the morning when they arrive.  Please encourage students to be responsible.

Remember "Success comes in CANS not CAN'TS."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will respond back as soon as possible.